How It Works
We Provide Everything You Need…Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Select your pottery. We have hundreds of items to choose from; plates and platters, banks, boxes, home decor pieces and more.
2. Our studio is filled with painted items to inspire you and our friendly staff is always willing to help with your design. Hearts Afire offers over 40 colors to choose from, as well as a variety of stamps, stencils and idea books to assist with the creative process.
3. When your piece is dry, we’ll clear glaze and fire it in our kiln. This process takes 5-7 days. Items are safe to use safe to use with food and beverages.
Our prices include everything; the pottery, paint, studio time, glazing and firing. Pottery prices range from $8 to $90 with the average being around $26.
1. Select your base size and color and end result. We have many colors to choose from; clear, white, black, red, purple, green blue, orange, yellow and more. You can have flat pieces, bumpy pieces, dishes, business card holders and more.
2. Chose elements from our precut glass bar including chips, pebbles, strips, “stringers and noodles”, or even ground glass “sand” called frit; or create your own shapes using our special glass tools.
3. Lay out your design. When it is just right, glue it down so it doesn’t move when we put it in the kiln. We take care of the rest.
Our staff can get you started in minutes! No previous experience or classes necessary! This unique artistic medium allows you to create beautiful pieces of art as a gift for someone else, or keep it for yourself.
1. Choose what you would like to paint from the hundreds of design options we have for children 8+ and adults. Our canvas sizes are 12×12 and 16×20.
2. Trace the design onto the canvas.
3. Follow the step by step instructions provided.
The great thing about our canvas painting being “do-it-yourself” is you are not limited to one painting per group. Everyone could do a different painting if they choose (children’s parties excluded). We have aprons for your use; however, the paint is acrylic and may not come out of clothing. Please dress accordingly. This project can be taken home the same day.